Sunday, June 20, 2010

Story Telling Time: Delusional World Part 1

DELUSION implies an inability to distinguish between what is real and what only seems to be real, often as the result of a disordered state of mind.

Sunday, 20th June 2010, Singapore

6.30am
I awoke to a mild sort of darkness. The darkness that most early mornings have. Stretching, I feel a warm sense of contentment washing over my lean body. After washing up, I trotted downstairs for a quick jog and to my pleasant surprise, who should I see waiting by his motorbike but Mr D himself. Leaning his lanky frame against the bike, he toss a helmet to me and gesture for me to hop on. A jog along the shores with Mr D, a bike ride back to my place, the morning couldn't be more perfect.

9am
Sipping my warm sweet tea, I greet my parents as they awoke and shuffled into the kitchen to grab their breakfast I had bought on my way home.

11am
My brother and I then went out together to town, playing some Lan games together, chatting about his school life and daily nonsense stuff. Quarrelling as we get to our lunch destination, I couldn't ask for a more endearing bonding moment with my lovely kin. My friends were already there, gesturing impatiently for me to get over to start lunch. Chatting happily away, I secretly check my handphone to see if there were any messages from anybody. One. Bingo. I blushed happily as I read the simple yet sweet message from Mr D. "Hope you have fun!"

6pm.
Back at home, playing board games, I paused the game halfway to help my family pack some dinner. The chitter-chattering of my family over warm takeaways just cheered me up so much.


10pm.
Painting digitally. I half-smiled to myself as I chatted with my buddies over MSN.

11pm.
Turning in to bed. Tomorrow will be an even BETTER day.

I love my life~!

_




No comments: