Friday, July 30, 2010

SOTD


Sketch of the Day!



Feeling a little stressed at work.
So I vent my anger out in picture.
The worst is, its nobody's fault. Everyone is overloaded. So who to blame for the stress of inability to meet dateline? Who to blame when the quality is sub-par? Who to look for when you need help? Then I get so frustrated. Everyone is on the edge too. So this star that used to burn brightly, combusts and became a black hole. Hope you understand. I would also like validation. Please stop making it seem as if you hate to work with me. What did I do wrong?
_

2 comments:

Random_Passerby said...

LOL... DATELINE LOL...

Call 000-MILFFORHIRE-NOW!

6333-6112 for hotline to hire Banjo-man. Call now! First 100 callers get free delivery right to your doorstep!

Haha jk jk :D

its deadline not dateline.

Yunda said...

Hot dang. I dialed for Banjo-man, but they say its not for killing, just for loving.

:(

Not my type.