Sunday, April 17, 2011

Remember Sad Saturday?

So if you had read my previous post, you would have noted how bitter I was about being unable to afford the exam fees for Ballet. However, if you think that I would be moping at home, feeling sorry for "my own sad little ass", then you don't know me well enough. *chuckles*

I was sad, distraught, blah blah blah. So last Sunday I spoke with my other 3 ballet friends and Monsieur Anthony after Ballet Class. And Finally. Worked. Out. A. Solution.

Coaching class will start mid-may, I simply can't wait. The fees are near half the price I would have needed to pay if I attended via the Dance School. And currently, with the diet I'm on, and spending less on materialistic items, I would be able to save up to pay continuously.

And a year ago, I would have just backed off and cry over this little set back. But now I just hold on to one train of thought. When I first danced at the age of 4, and when I finally get to dance after so long.... The feeling is the same. I am never letting this chance slip from me again.

If you have a dream so deep, a love so great, and a chance though slim, but present... You would understand my drive. No doubt, undoubtedly.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS THE SPIRIT! :)

Cheryl said...

Good for you love! Go for it! As they say, we only live once. So live without regrets!