Friday, October 23, 2009

Growing Up.

We're all bound to.

But I wish we don't have to.

Knowing that you have a desire for one thing but giving it up to preserve someone else's desires, that's growing up. If you keep fighting, you know both parties will get hurt. So you let go first. That's why you let go.

I hope that there's someone who understands what the hell I mean.

I... find smiling more and more difficult to come to me naturally. I started thinking of smiling then I smile at work and home. However I don't feel sad or depressed. Just a very resigned feeling and contentment.

Ps. I wish to work at Google. I heard that their workplace is the BEST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i saw the workplace there. SHIT, if every job is like that, it's heaven! :D

Yunda said...

Precisely! Its scary to think that I was praying sincerely that if I were to die, I would really really love to be born in CA, and a genius at the same time. (writes letter to Santa)...