Sunday, November 01, 2009

Goodbye October...

Yesterday was awesome... Its so awesome, I can only put it down in Point forms.

-walked around in Golden Mask, with Cat Ears and Tails in Raffles City with A Bunny Striper (Sorry KKYZ, but it does look like a striper more than a waiter!) and Ip Man. (who can't speak a proper sentence of chinese...Irony!)

-Got stares.

-3 Amigos met up with Shredder (Hojyn) and cont'd walking around City Link (searching for last minute presents).

-Bloody Shredder got Cute Girls running up to him and asking to take photo with him. Alone.
-Realise Singapore is quite sad indeed, what with us being the only group dressed up on Halloween.

-Met another group! (About 5 people)

-Met ANOTHER group! (Took a photo as the kid has neko ears like mine!)

-Met up with friends, finally!

-Jaw dropped as their costumes are all so AWESOME!

-We got
MJ (birthday boy),
Joker,
Witch (Girlfriend of Bruce Lee, we're not implying anything...),
Bruce Lee,
Ip Man (see what happens?),
Polar Bear (Birthday Girl),
Another Neko (but our cat outfits are vastly different, thank you gods!),
Biker Fallen Angel (who really really really looks very cool indeed as Zoro! Now demanding the photo taken with him from mysterious person who took it. Sad to say, I dont remember who took it...),
Surgeon,
Nobody-Loves-Me EmoKid (who tried dying again when I profess love to him),
Bunny Striper (who doesn't strip, but reads your palm instead),
3 Harry Potters (i guess he finally learnt a new spell eh?),
Shredder,
Scream,
Nerd Boy,
Devil (Girlfriend of Nerd Boy),
And... Humans (those who didn't dress up)...

-Party was wild (remember kids, we're already crazy on our own, when we group together, its like giving never-blunting pen knife to a emokid, we slashes our pride away and become entertainment for the night, and then regain pride of being THE entertainment for the night.)

-Then went home in a Cab around 2-3am in the morning, realises I can't see properly with my left eye, my contact lenses for my left eye is missing. And my left eye is hurting like hell. Can't see the contacts... In pain... And when I found the source of the pain and pushed the contacts out of my left eye, I was near to tears... Thus went straight to sobbing on Surgeon's left shoulder as he was unfortunately sitting next to me. Thus taking the virginity of his left shoulder. For those who are interested, his right shoulder virginity was taken by Nobody-Loves-Me Emokid who rested his armpit on it that very same cab ride. Embrassing really, once I realised that i was crying infront of them. Nearly jumped straight up and looked out of the window, pretending nothing happened. Sorry Surgeon!

Thus concluding that... I can't wait for the army friends to ORD, so we can hang out more often and not worry about being arrowed duty any more! I'm with you guys! ORD ORD ORD!


(on a side note: I have really grown fat and ugly. That and all the ladies at the party are GORGEOUS! How they all have changed! GORGEOUS i tell you, GORGEOUS!)

No comments: