Monday, November 23, 2009

I lost So Much

Ever have the feeling that though you have acheived something, you lost alot of others? Ever think that though you have monetary items, you lost Hopes? Dreams?

I can eat and afford alot of good stuff ever since -insert start working date here-. Yet all I want right now, is a bowl of homecooked instant noodles with whatever leftovers in the fridge that you can dump in, at 3am in the morning, and tired BUT happy, while doing my work. And anytime i want to, i can pick up my handphone next to me, and my best friends will be available to talk to me to keep me awake. While he or she is doing his or her work at the same time. And my mum to burst into my room, asking me to sleep! And nag non-stop, then end up cooking something in the morning so I can have a hearty breakfast to start another tiring but happy day.



I lost so much. For what?




Illustration.Monday challenge:

Interpretation of Song Title picked by Bubble Princess,

Alpha Beta Gaga by Air.



1 comment:

des said...

I understand what you went through; That feeling you talked about. Sigh.