Sunday, November 08, 2009

Its The Truth

Just came back from another 21st birthday party. (KKYZ's)

Its pretty awesome. VERY BIG PLACE. 2 pool tables that costs 1dollar a game!

Its tons of fun (DJ HERO!!!! -insert scream-, Rockband Wii), food was great (must have costed a bomb), and the Karaoke screen was EPIC. (Its simply a projection on the far wall.)

Hang out abit after that. We had a round of truth and truth. Lots of fun. Lots of things that we found out. Heh heh heh. Snigger snigger snigger.

Very tired.

Nicest thing that someone said to me in a long while, "you're a good person". Simple as that. Instead of putting me down all the time, someone just say something positive about me. I would have cried if not for the fact that I am too shag to even cry. Hah!

Thats to say, despite whatever negative thing someone will say to me in the near future, I'll always remember that, there are people who still appreciate me. Its really nice way to end a weekend. (For me my week starts on a Sunday) I guess I am just kinda used to people close to me say negative stuff to me for too long and for granted.

And I would have cried for one simple reason. After so much fun and love around such lovely friends, its very lonely to be alone. Very.

And I miss Mira. (If you're reading this, I just want to hang out with you again.)

1 comment:

default one said...

I am reading this my dearie!!!! And i really do wanna hang out too, but currently i am fully supported by my other half cause i hardly have a cent to go out. :(

I'm sorry, but i'd promise to treat you something as soon as i get my upcoming pay alright. Love you deary~

And by the way, you are a good person. Better than good, bestie.