Sunday, August 08, 2010

Mafia Gathering

I was the Don's Daughter for the whole of the Mafia Gathering Event. It was so awesome. We looked totally bad-ass and we had fun. Its not as fun as another event I went to. But nevertheless, I enjoyed the gathering alot. Friends, conversation, and karaoke!

Downside, when I got home and took off my red heels, I was like... (rage-voice) "I am gonna burn those pair of heels as an offering to my suffering feet!". I stopped myself in time as firstly, I could not walk well. And secondly, those heels are pretty. Argh.

My left foot's toes are totally okay. But when I went to wash my feet, I saw (to my shock), a crusting of dried blood coating the back of my heels. Apparently the abrasion inflicted from the heels caused my skin to tear and it cut into my flesh. I washed it off. But still a thin line of blood still reminds me the ordeal my left foot went through.

And my right foot's toes were crushed, and I ain't sure when, one of the toes was broken and pierced into my toe flesh. And that's why today, i spent most of my time in bed. I tried to go out for lunch, but when I got home, I nearly weep with relief.

Let this be a warning to myself. NEVER EVER WEAR THOSE HEELS AGAIN. (unless someone is driving me thru and fro, and I have a pair of slippers in my bag as a backup plan)

_________________________________________________________
the thing is, this happened to me more than once. Why I Never Learn?
_

No comments: