Thursday, August 19, 2010

SOTD - The Fire Within

Can you hear it?

"Pssshhhhhhh"

The sound of the Fire within me being doused.

Work is being hard to handle. And insults were not taken lightly with a pinch of salt. I only take them with my fist in your face, but nooooo... my best friend did not agree to bail me out of jail. Instead he spent his bail money on a figurine. I am just waiting for him to blog about how good the figurine is. *sulk sulk sulk*

Seriously though, to cure me of my doused fire. I went straight to paint. I whacked some painting which I trashed. Looked like a Cat played with my wacom Mouse and saved. And I went back to basic pencil and digital paint over it.

And ta-da.

__________________________________________________
i feel better already. Fire REKINDLED!


No comments: