Sunday, November 21, 2010

Museum Magic: Trip To Peranakan Museum



Its magical but its nothing that will blow your socks away.

Its just a museum. But still. I love places like that. Immerse yourself in culture. I barely comprehend the mere understanding of the Peranakan Culture. But the Museum provides me with an insight to what is. I still hardly understand. And thats the magic of it. Drawing me back, to learn more, to find out more. Curiousity.

The Proletariat Poetry Factory was there, offering a free poetry composition for a word.

Solitary, soul

Living outside the rhythm of love
and Life.

Without desire on finds peace in

Nightfall and disconnectedness-
Detachment.

An inward sustenance, an emotional appeasement,

No one can break me but me-

Waste not want not
Always apart

In a soul sommunion with oneself

In pockets outside of time.

_________________________________________________

No comments: