Monday, March 28, 2011

April Is Coming!


Unfortunately, Shan is very annoyed by the fact that my Ladies have big boobs. All I can say is... Hey! I can do that to my drawings since.... NEVER MIND!

Work's been pretty busy lately. But its very very enjoyable. And that my boss, colleagues and I are becoming more and more like a family (albeit very strange relatives).

Ballet is BRILLiANT! Anthony said I've a bad habit of sticking out my butt. Whoops. I can't help that, as in R.Gym, we had to stick out that butt. Different genre of dance, different placement and posture! Still, I'm very very eager to attend Ballet each week. And Anthony is holding another class on Saturday for us too! Of course we'll have to pay for those lessons too. I guess its time to go on diet to save money AND lose weight for Ballet! <3 <3

Hope your week ahead will be fruitful and enjoyable too!

No comments: