Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Caffeine

Its been awhile since I've stayed up so late for such prolong timings that when I was at work, I was answering people's questions ASLEEP. My eyes were closed, my head on my table, my mouth answering coherently. I'm amazing that way.

So I sleepily went to make myself coffee, since work isn't going to let me rest. Not even 5 minutes pass that someone called me on skype, msn, email or phone. Well, then again, I shouldn't be feeling sleepy at 3pm smack in the middle of the afternoon. I sleepily scoop out 3 spoonfuls of coffee powder, 2 heaps of sugar and poured half a glass of hot water. I drank it all in one shot, while trying to talk Shan on MSN to keep me from typing "@$#$^%@!#$!" on emails because I was too tired to see what I'm typing anymore.

Bad move. 3 spoonfuls of coffee powder was an understatement. In truth, I actually had the container tilted to the cup and I was just SHOVING the powder out 3 times. Sleepiness impaired my better senses and 1 hour later, I was High. Multi-tasking like an intelligent octopus, and totally chirpy.

9 hours later, I'm feeling the back lash of sudden forced caffeine-induced high. The tireness is terrible. My stomach is groaning, my body screaming, and my brain feels like a lump of rotted meat in my skull.

BUT I CANT SLEEP.

The feeling was so awesome, I think I'll do it again tomorrow, because right now, I feel totally rotten.

No comments: