Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Commitment

So Kkyz and I were out shopping for my budget makeover (I wanted something to do, hence we came up to this conclusion) and the result was that I bought nothing at all, while Kkyz bought a very smart looking vest.

Here's the catch, because of the vest, we came to a "commitment". Within 2 months, we shall lose weight and reach our objectives. (Individually different). For me, its to lose 5 kg, and maintain it.

Dateline is set for 13th May 2010. Exactly two months from now.

And here's the penalty. If I win, which means Kkyz didn't reach his goal and I reached mine... I get a trenchcoat of my choice. And if Kkyz wins, and I didn't reach my goal, i will be getting him a blazer to match the vest. Its highly unlikely that neither of us will win as we're both very determined about this. (The cost of the clothings are sky-high!)

Attached is the prizes which we have our eyes on.








ooooooohhhh, this is gonna be fun!
May Trenchcoat, you're so mine!


_

No comments: