Sunday, October 24, 2010

Exhausted

Everything that was a whirlwind yesterday, was sort of settled. Forgiveness was begged/demand/cajoled from my hurted self. It literally exhausted me to the core. I slept from 6am - 12pm, periodically sms-ing people back. And from 6pm to 12am. From sheer exhaustion.

Shan is saying that I'm too forgiving. But that's the way I am. And thank you, Shan and Mira, for being there all the way since we're friends. For being angry for me, being angry with me, being angry AT me... Because you guys care for me.

And thanks to people who messaged me, I am fine now. Thank you, thank you for caring. *bows deeply* Life will be better. And hopefully, hot molten rocks will rain upon Boon Keng and crush all chikopeks in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 take care love.