Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

I am sorry for my wistful thinking. Sorry for my naive innocent thinking. Thinking that everyone have equal rights to simple things, like education, job qualification, healthcare and love.
The poor can only try their best at education, give up further studies due to lack of funds. Watch others go on. Despair. Pretend that its okay. Its not.

The lowly educated will forever be considered last when in comes to job. Hardworking? Its okay, we'll work you to the bones for miserable pay. Because you are not that well educated.

Healthcare. You can pay, you get a doctor. Else you watch your loved ones around you suffer. Pretend its okay? Hell no, its not.

Love. I am just never entitled to it. I GIVE UP.

I'm gonna take a long break. Not even sure anyone reads my blog anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do read ur blog =D

~daohuay~