Monday, September 12, 2011

Coffee, one cup I had

That was on Saturday morning. I had ballet at 8am and I was dreadfully in need of a pick-me-up. After 2 hours of futile trying to memorize a new dance, the 3 of us (adult ballet trainees) decided to skip the grade 1 class and instead hop over to McDonald's cafe to grab a cup of coffee. I must say, cappuccino has never seem so delicious and savory. After that we went back for the grade 2 class. (we still train! We just need the caffeine, honest!) And we had ballet class yesterday morning 9-11.30.

My muscles are not even screaming anymore, they're pretty much in a comatose state. I'm numb and sore but it left so good to be dancing so much. Tripped, fumbled and got scolded for being slow at times. *shrugs* Maybe our coach is right. All dancers are masochistic. Torturing themselves so much all for the love of dance.

On a random side note, I'm back on my diet. Yes... I stopped dieting just before I switched my job. And I gained weight as a result. Plus I feel unhealthy eating oily food from outside. It's fine from time to time, but not on a regular basis. This time I took it up a notch. I halved all my carbs. That means half a small bowl of rice, potatoes, noodles, bread, etc etc. For that I've replaced with half a grapefruit or a handful of grapes or an orange. Only on days where I've dancing do I eat more.

I want to be in top healthy form at all times and especially for my up-coming dancing exams. :D

.

No comments: