Thursday, September 01, 2011

Special Morning Update

Good glorious morning! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been rather busy. And it's with good tidings that I came back with!

I'm currently blogging from my iPhone. And I intend to do this on my journeys to/from work. It'll give some time to gather my thoughts and share some weird information from time to time. Plus I'm usually quite tired by the time I reach home, so I've not been online for a long time too.

Why am I so tired? Am I overworked again? Have I been staying at work till midnight again?!

No! (happy & loud)

I've switched my job for about half a month back. Currently working at Lucasfilm Animation Singapore. Not as an artist. Just as a production assistant. This company is huge... So I'm still trying to comprehend everything. But I'll just take it one step at a time. I'm exceedingly happy as it's a company that take cares of their employees very well, and the workload is manageable, not overwhelming. The reason why I'm so tired is because the journey to work takes me one car ride & 3 trains in the morning (1 hour) and 3 trains & 1 bus ride home (1 hour).

That's also why I'm blogging on the journeys instead of doing it on my laptop at my usual 1-2 am timings.

So this is a small update for readers. Especially those who converse with me on other Internet platforms... I'm just sluggish from waking up at 6am every morning. Wait till my body adjusts to it. Then I'll be back online!

Till then, dreams do come true if you fight for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYYY SO HAPPY FOR YOUUU!!! GLAD YOU DOING WELL LOVE :))