Monday, September 05, 2011

Hair

Something that was meant to keep us warm has evolved to being something of great importance for visual attraction.

Take a look around. Almost all the women I know had taken care if not great care of their hair. Re-bonding, highlighting, consistent combing, expensive haircare products. And it's interesting when I take a look around when I'm on the train, just observing the different hairstyles. To be fair, it's not only the fairer gender that's preening themselves. Men are also conscious of how they look. I've nothing against it. Hey, eye candy IS candy to the eyes... Mmmm...yums.

So most people would agree with me, that the hairstyle that looks the best is when you're at home. Especially the night before, where your shoulder length hair is all straight and ever so slightly curling inwards, /without you ever combing it/.

The ideal outlook for the hairstyle you're sporting.

So how the hell I end up with frizzy hair every single morning?

Pfft. This post explains my perpetual ponytail hairstyle at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair looks perfect in the morning when i just woke up and right before i go to sleep. True fact. :D

Yunda said...

Oh you!!! Hahaha,uber jealous of you then! My hair is perfect when I'm sleeping. True fact too!