Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Good Question

Sensei Kenji asked a good question.

"Who Am I?" he questioned himself.

"Am I a animator?
Am I a father?
Am I a sinner
Am I just your average neighbourhood boy?"

And he sets off. Finding a new career path, a new lifestyle, staying away from animation, a passion that was set aside as he molds his future with firmer hands.

And I will await. Await the Sensei Kenji that will come back refreshed, bursting to the brim with creativity and animation ingenuity.

So as I wait for his answer to his question, I posted this question to myself.

"Who Am I?" Yunda questions herself.

And Yunda ponders thoughtfully, her brows creased with intensity. And her mouth parted...

"I am... the ONE WHOSE FEET IS FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE GROUND, WITH THE HEAD ABOVE THE CLOUDS, HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND HANDS REACHING OUT FOR YOU!"



... I need to grow up. (I am ashamed)

_

No comments: