Friday, April 30, 2010

Work: Perplexing Situation

Its perplexing.

Client demands changes at the last minute when I had made bookings for several people, places and timings. And at work, in the office, at 9 in the evening, I blew up when I read the email. I wasn't mad at them for demanding last minute changes. Hell is hell for a reason, whether is it Client Hell, Design Hell or good-o-plain Hell. I blew up because right now, I have no clue what to do. I am a sitting duck right now till they get back to me again. I can do nothing while the decisions they will make will affect alot of people. (around 10people) And this might soil the reputation of my company for those 10 people... And this industry is small. It was frustration at that point of time, then I realised there is really NOTHING I can do. So I calmed down alot. Alot.

And Now I am just perplexed. And worried for tomorrow.

Attached is a drawing done in 1 hour.


_


No comments: