Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The raving continues...

Ohh... my gosh. You just won't believe the cravings I have for jelly donuts right now. Perhaps a little back story will suffice those who wonders why J.D held such high ratings for me.

Mamma, being diabetic since young, was never one to encourage me to take sweets. And understandably so. She's done the right thing all these years. So in a rare treat of the moment, she had, in my youth, bought me a donut, with sugar sprinkling and jelly-filled centre. And then after, no donuts ever satisfy me the way Jelly Donut did.

And years passed, and the memory of the taste sealed itself away. It was as though some higher forces of power had foreseen the disastrous future this memory of taste will cause, and had it sealed for the better of humanity. And yet, the little girl eating other donuts would not feel happy, and some distant memory of happiness nagged at her.

The little girl grew up. Unfortunately, to a below average looking girl. (not all tales are fairy tales)

And now under tremendous stress inflicted by her own need for perfection and the relentless self-blaming, the memory of the J.D. taste got unlocked. And the world felt her shuddering at the memory of the taste...


It's been 2 months and 5 days since I've been craving Jelly Donuts.


I WILL KILL TO HAVE SOME NOW.


_

No comments: