Monday, August 24, 2009

Tired Out.

Tired out. Seriously. Today i was rushing all my work. Must be perfect perfect perfect. I was shagged to the bone rushing out the stuff. Yet still got more to do. And now, my HDD is driving me mad by not letting me sleep as I will never sleep while my laptop is on. (Unless i fainted into sleepy oblivion.)


Tomorrow will be meeting up with buddies at iLLuma to watch a movie together. Finally! We need to watch that show!


One thing to be happy about, I talked to Grape. Was happily contented. Smiling internally without showing anyone about this forbidden love. Hopefully I will let go emotionally soon. TIll then, I am surprised that I am easily contented with a simple conversation (though sadly its about work). I think I changed. Within myself. Alot.


And smiling the rest of my days through; the high points and low points in life just averages out to a smile.


I make no sense, I am freaking tired. Curse you evil HDD! Whom i named Elements. Curse you Elements!


I was so sleepy i doodled something on Photoshop, without any idea or image, and voila.








i am scared of what i did.

No comments: