Monday, August 17, 2009

Yunda @ Home

Lemon saw Grape, alone and forlorn across the stream. Their eyes met, and something unexplainable happened then. It could only be labelled as love. Yet this sweet feelings only resulted in horrible outcomes. Their offsprings are all drained of their life liquid to be sealed in a container of sorts for demons' comsumption. Such is the result of forbidden love. Or another way of interpreting the Lemon Flavoured Ribbena advertisements (on repeat lately on Tee Vee). Oh wells.



I took off for one week for personal reasons. I realised i was slowly but surely breaking down in the office. Thus the harsh judgement on my wrongly accused colleagues. Its work stress. So this one week should be a good break for me. I think. More often than not, i am usually wrong. Oh wells. To those who bothered to read my blog, and to those i dont even know reading my forsaken blog, something really big happened. But i survived with a new haircut and specs. Haha. Lighten up. Loosen up. Live life as it lasts, for you can't undo (or Control + Z to many of us) any mistakes or any regrets.


So here are some big things that I made/will make to change my life around.


Big Thing 1.
I am gonna change my attitude in my office. Am gonna start the day with a smile. Do my best. End the day with the smile. Anytime in between I will allow myself a short session of ranting, but only to my imaginary friend, Bullocks, who only resides within the toilet.

Big Thing 2.
My ex got attached. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that I ain't affected badly at all. That's good. I've really moved on. Or it could because I liked someone else. But... the current guy I like, is like the Grape to my Lemon. Except this Grape doesn't seem interested. Yo, Grape! Lemon is here! Yoooo-hooo. (If Shamandalie is reading this, yes i am referring to Mr. D. Yes, you may laugh your posterior off at the visual image.) Well, if there is mutual feelings, Grape will look up and look at me in the eyes. Sweet. Will be patient about it. Don't wanna make a mistake again.

Big Thing 3.
I am updating my portfolio. I am really astonishingly displacing my posterior to get it done! 3 cheers for me. Yeah yeah yeah! And i bought a HDD to finally back it up! (learnt my lesson the hard way, with only a hard copy portfolio to show and all works erased the last time).

Here's some teaser of how my works are like.





I kinda like how the second one turned out, it looks partly like canvas-painting for the textures, I made them myself out of brushes in Photoshop. The first was photo-based. And i should get my work-website up and going. Am happier lately. Lots of thinking pays off. Either that, or the fact that i bought two new pair of shoes, made a new pair of specs, bought that HDD, had a haircut and danced awkwardly while Shamadalie looked on in great mirth PLUS all those thinking pays off. Finally what i planned to do since MARCH, I DID IT IN 2 HOURS IN AUGUST (not the thinking, it took me 2 weeks). I really need to plan my time better.

Well... At least I am happy. Now if only this Lemon can get that Grape!

Signing off,
Lemon.
(Sharks, that sort of make me a yellow fellow eh?)

*Edit: I'm gonna follow what Shamandalie do, and upload one sketch each day to convey my emotions. Will you cheer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that sounds cool, but sadly master i has deleted that blog. WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT YOU MAY ASK? It started out with good intentions, but it ended up bad. Kinda wounded myself and some other people.

Another reason is that i wanna concentrate on my CA sketchbook more. Am gonna update that almost everyday now. :D
Love you master! You para-ed great!

~shamandalie