Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yunda @ Work (There should be an eclipse...somewhere)

I'm sorry about the lack of updates. I am just so copped up with work. And I cant seem to get anything going due to lack of motivation. Apparently I just need to chill. Or something. But suddenly yesterday, i had another epiphany (i think thats how its spelt). And my life is changing just like that.

On a side note, its 8.26 am  here in Singapore. I'm in the office and THERE IS NOTHNG INTERESTING ABOUT AN ECLIPSE THAT IS HAPPENING ELSEWHERE. I did not suddenly manifest supernatural powers.

And i really need to find a way to listen to radio. The things i do to listen to radio. I have like a makeshift mini radio station beside me just so I can tune in to 987fm. Haha.

Today is the operation day.

*Tuning out all bad thoughts, bad feelings from my heart and brain*

I miss paintball. Photo attached is of my bosses.

No comments: