Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Stared At @ Work

Today at work, i thought that someone who will never hate me, stared at me in the most hateful way possible that the image seared into my brain. Gosh. All that over a small piece of chocolate and some whip cream. (The Glare! The Glare! Ahhhh!) I used to do such a thing before as a joke, so its like it couldn't be mistaken as NOT a joke, unless you're using this as an outlet for your anger.... *ting ting ting* Anger Management Issues!

I guess that's why you cant really trust anyone on anything at all. I don't hate that someone. Now after that "look", i don't particularly love her/him either. And it WAS someone close to me at work. I guess, influences from Someone Else who have impure thoughts (as in backstabbers) will really changes the most innocent person into someone whose look can be so spiteful.


So, i made a mental note not to offend her/him ever again and to watch out for her/him. You can never be too careful. It doesn't mean I'll stop talking to that someone or start plotting against the someone. Just to be more careful of how I behave.

I made alot of blunders at work again. Sigh. But i must learn to love myself, for no one else (saved for my family) will love me as much as I do. So I will each day after work, remain happy and smiling. Its a motto i believe in. Starting to anyways.

Oh, side note: I'm so nervous about tomorrow. The KK Results are out.

Another side note: I'm forming a band with maaah budddies~!

Peace out!

Doodles Title: Picture of Myself.
Self explanatory.


No comments: