Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Emo Job Entry II

SCREAMS! ROAR! WEEP! (like a real man! yeah!)

Today was another horrible day at work. Horrible. And humiliating. I sought for divine help from the shrine shaped like a seat and a bowl at the same time. After sitting on it in solitude for half an hour, i wiped my tears away, went back to my seat, and weep again. Pathetic. But something to be said about me, I tend to draw better, paint better (or at least faster) when i am furious. Anyhoo, here's an update on my latest (and lately only) painting.


And a little clipping of something i like to call "MSN Art". Symbolise something I really feel; about a game? about life on the whole? or about my day at work today which really sucked, and really really pissed me off? Thanks for nothing, Mr B.


Cheerios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just made many another emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info