Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Panties At Work

Today I had to design for kids' panties for merchandising for one of my company's more well known show. It was hilarious with the way everyone react to it. Heh heh.

Family wise, we're all supportive. Don't worry ma, its REALLY nothing. Tried to be more useful at home, but am still reaching home late. Instead, i focus on trying to teach my brother about his homework. I still got the brains in the family... D'oh!

Tried baking a cake for tomorrow's farewell cum july's birthday babies office party, big mistake. I was so tired when i reached home at around 8.30pm today that I smack went to bake the cake, forgetting that the amount I am Baking is for FOUR people only. (family size, thats how much we bake for ourselves). Then when baking in the oven, i went to snooze. Big Mistake numero two. Its partly burnt, pretty flat, totally not presentable. So i chopped it up and soo gonna make my friendlier colleagues to gobble it down.


I am so mean.

Maybe I can add some posion to posion somone... Heh heh heh.

Ps. This Post is 90% truth, 10% wishing.

No comments: