Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brrr....

Brrrrr.... Its chilly where I am sitting in the office now.

Okay maybe its a saturday... Okay maybe its a day where people arranged to meet up with me... Okay maybe its a day my mum can see me before the sky turns dark... Okay.. what the hell am I doing at my office?!

Work. And moving place. Currently I've shifted up to 5 times at work! Its like... Woah! Now now, I am not an itchy backside (slang for someone who can't sit still for long periods of time)... nor does my company have sitting arrangements with position (i ain't promoted)... I have my reasons. First few times I've moved its because I'm new, and they haven't yet decide on a place for me. Then I moved on my own accord because my partner-in-crime wanted to move to a colder place, so i Moved. Then i moved for the fourth time because my higher up wanted to keep a closer eye on me. But where I was sitting before this, the air was stale, and no one was there to talk to. I was slowly but surely getting depressed there. And my work attitude dropped to rock bottom and I sucked at everything. Now Here, directly underneath a bad-ass aircon, I am gonna boost my work attitude!

Wow, even when typing this, i feel a chill down my front, not my spine. MY HANDS ARE FREEZING... Tried puffing out a breath of warm air and... Nope, cant see my breath in the air yet. But my brain is working very fast here.

Though its a saturday, I am in great company. Two of my colleagues came back as well. So I ain't alone. And as long I am not alone, I wouldn't get depressed I hope. And one of my colleague is playing a list of chinese songs which is surprising nice and calming. Not those rock rock rock kind, which gets my mood high, but will make my temper short. But I didnt expect my colleague to have that kind of taste. And once again, for dinner, someone treated me. I said once again because previously another really sweet colleague of mine gave me a ride home twice! We took the cab back together. But she refused to take payment from me. Arghhh.. Now i feel that i owe them something. Somehow. Must. Pay. Back. Thats whats singing in my blood. Sigh. I wish i can be more dishonest and just accept the treats.

*boo hoo* I smell like fried fish.


No comments: