Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yunda @ Home

And on the seventh day,Yunda says "I should stop screwing up at work".

Lo and behold, she will.

I went out sketching on Saturday with Shamadalie and some people from conceptart.org. Its really fun hanging out with them. I sketched a fair bit. To be honest, I am very flattered to hang out with people whose passion in drawing can actually make them tatoo the word "draw." on their arm. And I realised that I never truely grew up. I whined alot, complained alot. And there are guys here, of different backgrounds, different statuses, gathered together with no clouded eyes to judge you on your drawings or your work or your outlooks. Everyone is a friend who sketches together. Simple, pure, unclouded thinking. Yesterday I was happy, to be with strangers who wouldn't make me think this way. Nor say I am naive. Or stupid. Or weird (and really mean it).

I am really happy lately. Just one final wish, I want to dance with someone special. Just dance. Ballroom, hip-hop, anything. Just to dance together with someone special. And eat scrambled eggs with him every morning at 3am. Haha.






Today's Sketches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's shamandalie, not shamadalie by the way. :P

Good to see some drawings here, but please update your CA sketchie! I frequent there more, and besides, you can get ALL the critiques to help you there! :)

*MWAH MWAH*