Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yunda @ Home

I smiled alot at work today. They commented that with me back in the office, its noiser. I don't know whether to laugh or to feel sad. Its so complicated. So I smiled.

I laughed out loud alot in the office, but the fakeness of it echoes in my ears. Have I degraded to such depths? Am I gonna turn superifical?


They joked to me, I didn't think its funny, I smiled happily. I feel so heavy inside, yet i feel an urge to hide it all hide it all hide it all hide it all. I went home and I smiled. Still so heavy.

My colleague asked me if I still think of Mr Grape, frankly, I still like him. Yes I still silly-willy do. But I told her "no". My other colleagues asked me that if I want to join them for a Movie. Yes i wish to. But i went home instead. My family needs me more. Or is it the other way around.


This is how i feel lately.


Highly irritated as the radio I am listening to has SO MUCH STATIC.
*edit, am erasing two blogs as this might hurt my colleagues' feelings if they ever find out.

No comments: