Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yunda @ Home

Something i sketchy metchy when i told Kkyz to draw something about lemons. Haha. End up he diverted from that and drew something else.



On a side note:

I think i screwed up at work. I dread going back to work. I really do. But I am gonna still face whatever coming to me.


Life just dished me another problem, and now i contemplate. Money or Passion?

And my Mother's greatest wish right now is to see me married (YET another problem). And i went... WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!.... after half a day, much contemplating... WHAT?!

She doesnt even know I was attached previously and broke off. But... WHAT THE HELL.

WHAT!? Hahaha. This lemon will never get a Grape. See, lemons are sour and unappealling even to look at. Rough surface, sour taste. Realistically speaking, no Grape, sweet and juicy, will ever look at a Lemon without disdain. Oh well, enough self pity. Back to work work work. Happier now, i'm gonna make waffles first then go back to work. Till then, my adopted son, MM will do my work. Snapshot of him at work~

No comments: