Thursday, February 18, 2010

Its a Caffeine Infatuation!

Wednesday, Yesterday
I was helping to deliver a package of flyers to a venue that bright sunny noon. Since my bosses are nearby, they asked me to lunch with them, giving me a simple direction to where they were.

I got lost, and spent 15 mins walking back and forth.

By the time I reach there, I was sweaty, mildly tired and totally lost my appetite for lunch. I tend to not eat after a jog/run. And my bosses finished their lunch already. Not willing to let people watch me eat, they ordered chicken rice (they paid for me!) to go. So off I went, back to the venue where I started out from, to drop their child off for school. And then we drop our sweet lady boss along bukit timah road for her recording, while boss heads for a cafe which he insisted, served free coffee. You tip them whatever amount you like.

So i sat there, in a quaint little cafe along bukit timah road, sipping my warm sugarless latte, WOLFING DOWN MY CHICKEN RICE. Oh my gosh, its so embrassing! But Sugarless latte! That's how good it is! If my coffee is up to my taste, I don't add sugar. Simple as that!

And the owner is kinda cute. Boss tried to set me up with him, and I was thinking..."Why not?"

It was a Good Day.

Thursday, Today.

I was musing over my good fortune during yesterday's little outing throughout the morning. Then I realised, this all starts coming to me when I get my mind off Grape! And I cheered up considerably. And the lack of contact with him helps. Since he is overseas right now.

Everything goes uphill/downhill at 3pm. He's online! Talking to us. I was okay with it. Until the moment where I was joking to everyone in the mass convo online and he remarked that I like girls more than i like guys (sexually of course). I replied a straight "No. You can't be more wrong." And I realised I still like him.

Today is a Horrible Day.

No comments: