Sunday, February 21, 2010

OverNighter!

Eeek! Its nearly 6 in the morning! I stayed up all night playing an online Flash Game whose name I am not liable to name as its baaaaad to pass around. Its addictive, its mind mesmerising, its just something I can't stop playing.

But I stopped at 3am, mindful that tomorrow I might be sending a friend off at the airport. (Time unconfirmed as of yet.) And... I went straight to painting.


Remember this image?
I worked on it today~
As it was only a sketch then, I find it one of my better emotional piece.
I worked on the smirk on the girl's face. Changed the pose abit, so even without the gun, she's in an aggressively tauting pose. Like a feminine approach to a gangster fight.
Added reds to the grayscale to increase the sense of aggression. Changed texture.
Its still a Work-In-Progress as the Gun is not painted yet.
I like it alot even at this stage. What cha think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the mood! keep it going dear! :)