Sunday, February 07, 2010

Wish List.

Okay, this is more like a list of what i want to do this year.

1) I want to meet up with my friends on a regular basis.
2) I want to improve even more! (with regards to my drawings/paintings)
3) I want to learn a dance or dance on a regular basis. (NOT CLUB)
4) I want to learn how to ride a motorbike.
5) I want to learn how to swim. (Currently practising every weekend when possible)
6) I want to be more lady-like. Less reckless. (not good either at work or family)

AND I WILL DO IT!

A little something for People who comes here.


Happy Chinese New Year 2010.
I sincerely wish the best for everyone close to me. Tomorrow gonna be a happier day right?
I've got a secret, i am planning something on the 13 Feb 2010. Will I chicken out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great Master! am so happy for you. And the drawing looks nice too! :)
~hugs

Your brown one, defaultface.