Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PFFT!

I am so angry today. But there's never a use for bitching/ranting right?
So I will quote the best thing someone said to me for the WHOLE of today.

"i can understand why u had liked him the 1st place.. its gratefulness for his help to u, n admiration of his work ethics... kinda like me crushing on my teachers...i'm glad u dint act on the impulse to confess to him. cos, obviously his character is screwed up. jus be wary n keep him at an arm's length... its alright to admire him for his work ethics... he's a good boss in tt sense... but he's jus not a good person. maintain a proper boss-worker attitude w him... tts all...continue spewing verbal abuse at him if u need to... anything to get the anger out. (insert my exclaimations here) goodness... i alrdy hate bitchy girls, let alone bitchy guys. u sure he aint gay?"

And that sums up everything for this lousy day. Thats how mad I am.

No comments: