Friday, May 14, 2010

Charcoal

I didn't go to work today, was conferencing with the Almighty Toilet Bowl of Loose Bowels.
I really regretted eating late. It didn't get into my head that I HAVE to take regular meals due to my weak stomach. It didn't get in back then, but it does now. As in yes right now. NOW. I will probably forget in two weeks timing. I do need to keep check of what I eat now. And now sensitive I might be to certain foods. Time to up the responsibility of my own body.

And one of the pills they gave was charcoal pills... Believe it or not, I am so tempted to just use it for sketching. The feel of charcoal in my hands again... Ah....

I realised something as well. People tend to assume things about you, based on what they think they know about you. I smirked at that. Because no one knows each other that well, so please always give others the benefit of doubt and patience. Even if they are whining. We're but only human.


Attached is the Work in Progress. Its still flat. And I am going to tweak it even more as I move on. Background will be the last thing to tackle after I give it a more 3-D form.


No comments: