Sunday, May 02, 2010

A secret thief

Since my parents are headed to Hougang Mall for a little stroll, and my brother and I were headed to the stadium to swim first and then shoot some hoops. I took my baby out for a drive.

TINY WHEELS ARE TINY.

And very hard to control. So I cycled to the stadium, and my Dad took Baby for a drive all the way to Hougang Mall. Mummy took the back seat. It was soooo sweet.

Blah blah blah, reached home after basketball and swimming with brother, only to see both my parents waving their hands up in the air, a very very bizarre event EVEN in my household. I told we finally have a exorcist show showing on TeeVee. Turns out, they parked the bike at Hougang Mall, and when they stepped out within 5 mins, some punk PUNCTURED MY BABY's BACK TIRE. Mummy and Daddy had to push my bike all the way back. And even after pumping in the air, it doesn't inflate. There is a hole somewhere.

First thing that went through my mind: "Hot Dang. I knew it would come to this."
It was funny though.


And the moment when my mummy and daddy cycled off in that cute little orange bike, it made me remember this song:
"Daisy, daisy, give me your answer "do"
I'm half-crazy, all for the love of you~
It wouldn't be a stylish marriage.
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet,
Upon the seat,
of a bicycle built for two...."


And I want a boyfriend that will sing that to me. Regardless of whether he can actually ride a bike or not, its just the thought that counts.




No comments: