Sunday, May 02, 2010

Happy Slacking Day


Happy Labour Day!

I slacked the whole day away. Wasted the day.

It being a Public holiday, I stayed home. Didn't try to go out least I would be arrested trying to kill an irritating parent. YES, irritating kids are only irritating. Irritating parents ARE JUST TEMPTING YOU to KILL THEM. Try to head out during a major public holiday. Never again.

So I wanted to bring my baby out for a test drive today. But then I woke up late and the sun was shining so high in the sky, and my sun burnt skin is still healing and peeling (its been three weeks! gosh!), so I tune in to the TV Box.

And when I finally got un-hypnotised, 10 hours passed. And all I have to show for it, is the image above. And that I still don't understand why Frodo has to leave his village, and are those hobbits gay or bisexual? Though I must admit, the visual effects are brilliant.

I really need to go test my baby out tomorrow. I need a lunch date with someone to test it out. Hot Dang.


_

No comments: