Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother Nature 2

She tried to kill me.

Remember the Mango incident? So She might have gotten a little pissed that I was smug. Or that I ate the mango... But never mind that. Mother Nature strike again today.

I started out happy and cheerful. Unsuspecting, and totally not guarded at all. So I went to work on time, reaching my bus-stop early. Humming an out-of-tune song with my hoarse throat, I stepped off the bus into a patch of slippery muddy ground. Wobbling, I just smirked, stabilized myself and stepped lightly onto concrete pavement. The slight drizzle was a warning, I did not register it at all. So with a skip in my step, I stepped into another patch of mud, and withoutevenawarningIjustfellfacefirstintothemud.

And I had to wear my colleague's freaking short shorts for the whole day.

So Mother Nature, Kudos for humiliating me. I love a challenge. You may have humiliated me, but you will never stop me from being immortal.

NEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr.

Unless you can create some sort of typhoon that can make me work at Disney studios, we can negotiate, till then... NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: