Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happily Ever After

The Princess and The Frog

My parents borrowed the show, and I was watching it. And I bawled once again. Even though I had watched it before.


It made me believe in love again.

But once the show ended, I just brood glumly. Let's be fair here. I ain't asking for a fairytale, but to find someone whom I care for as much as he cares for me is hard to find. It's not about being picky, but how can anyone love blemished me? And how will anyone understand me the way couples in animation does? I am in animation, and I always spend late nights OT-ing, how will any decent person tolerate the late nights? And my love is a silly kind of love. I just love the other party regardless of how the other party is. People would warn me, that's the worst as I will get hurt the most. And I just want someone to hug me and say: "It's okay now."

Oh Gods... I'll go hug my pillow.

"You're the best thing I've never knew I needed."

No comments: